ISLAMABAD: The chairman of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday constituted a committee to finalize fixed tax scheme and simplified tax procedure for traders.
The committee has been constituted comprising following members:
01. Ms. Nausheen Amjad, Member (TPA) – Convener
02. Faheem ul Haq, Member, Accounting
03. Ms. Seema Shakeel, Member (IR-Operations)
04. Dr. Hamid Ateeq Sarwar, Member (IR-Policy)
05. Ashfaque Tola, Chartered Accountant
06. Abid Shaban, Advocate
07. Naeem Mir, All Pakistan Anjuman-e-Tajiran
08. Khawaja Sulaiman Siddique, Tanzeem-e-Tajran Pakistan
09. Malik Khalid, Qaumi Tajir Ittehad, Pakistan
10. Mohammad Ali Mian, Pakistan Traders Alliance
11. Ashraf Bhatti, Anjuman-e-Tajran (Bhatti Group)
12. Kashif Chaudhry, Tanzeem-e-Tajran Pakistan.
The FBR said that the committee would discuss the various aspects of the draft of fixed tax scheme for small traders / shopkeepers and simplified tax procedure for traders and shall come up with finalization of the same in the present or amended form after through discussion and consultation.
Member (IR-Policy), FBR shall act as secretary to the committee.
The committee shall submit its recommendations not later than August 25, 2019 to the office of the chairman FBR.