KARACHI: Zubyr Soomro has been appointed as chairman of Board of Directors of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), said a notice to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Thursday.
A day earlier the finance division notified appointment of chairman and directors on the board of NBP with immediate effect.
According to the notice the following members have been appointed on the NBP board:
01. Zubyr Soomro, chairman on vacant slot
02. Mohammad Sohail Rajput AFS (IF/Inv), Finance Division, Director representing the government. He has replaced A Akbar Sharifzada, Ex-AFS, Finance Division
03. Tawfiq Asghar Hussain, Director, who replaced Muhammad Imran Malik
04. Ms. Sadaffe Abid, Director, who replaced Asad Munir
05. Zafar Masud has been appointed as director on the vacant slot
06. Imam Bakhsh Baloch has been appointed as director on the vacant slot