ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday constituted a provincial complaint resolution committee for settlement of issues relating of sales tax refund matters for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
The FBR constituted the complaint resolution committee Khyber Pakhtunkhwa comprising following members for settlement of sales tax refund issues for taxpayers falling under the jurisdiction of field formations of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
01. Senator Nauman Wazir Khattak: Convenor
02. Chief Commissioner Inland Revenue, Regional Tax Office (RTO), Peshawar: Member
03. Chief Commissioner-IR, RTO, Abbotabad: Member
04. Adeel Rauf, CEO, Khyber Match and AYS Electronics, Peshawar: Member
05. Saad Zahid, Director Rakaposhi Pharmaceuticals: Member
06. Additional Commissioner (HQ), RTO, Peshawar: Member/Secretary
Terms of Reference (TORs) of the complaint resolution committee shall be as under:
i. Review the nature of complaints/issues possible solution and take immediate actions for resolution;
ii. Follow up with concerned field formation till issue is resolved;
iii. Maintain complete record of complaints/issues, mechanism adopted for resolution and post resolution action required, if any; and
iv. share data with the Board on monthly basis including issues received, issues resolved and issues pending for resolution and reasons for pendency.