ISLAMABAD: A nine-member team of Inland Revenue (IR) officers is participating in tax system management for Pakistan starting from Monday (August 26, 2019) in China.
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Monday issued no objection certificate (NOC) to the officers to the proceeding abroad to participate in bilateral seminar 2019 (14 days) on Tax System Management for Pakistan’ starting from August 26, 2019 in China.
The following officers are participating in the seminar:
01. Muhammad Ayaz, Commissioner-IR, Regional Tax Office, Peshawar.
02. Muhammad Tariq Arbab, Director, Directorate of Intelligence and Investigation, IR, Peshawar.
03. Tariq Javed, Second Secretary, FBR, Islamabad.
04. Abid Hussain Gulshan, Deputy Commissioner-IR, RTO, Multan.
05. Muhammad Junaid Murtaza, Second Secretary, FBR, Islamabad.
06. Ms. Saqiba Manan, Deputy Commissioner-IR, Large Taxpayers Unit (LTU)-II, Karachi.
07. Syeda Lubna Shah, Assistant Commissioner-IR, RTO, Lahore.
08. Ms. Shahida Nazir, Assistant Commissioner-IR, Corporate RTO, Karachi.
09. Ms. Aqsa Ali, Assistant Commissioenr-IR-RTO-II, Karachi.