The collectorate of Customs (Enforcement), Peshawar has announced an upcoming auction of used and old imported vehicles. The event is set to take place on April 27, 2023, at the Custom House Peshawar.
This auction is an opportunity for buyers to bid on various imported vehicles. The collectorate has listed a total of 12 cars for auction, including a Mercedes Benz (Bullet Proof) Model 1982, a Toyota Corolla Car Model Nil, a Toyota Corolla Car Model 2006, a Daihatsu Hi Jet Black Model 2010, and a Toyota Corolla Sprinter Car Model 1988, among others.
READ MORE: Pakistan Customs launches protocol for hassle-free export consignment clearance
The auction also includes two vehicles that are currently stored at the state warehouse in Nowshera: a Toyota CHR Car Model 2018 and a Toyota Corolla “X” Car Model 2000.
Interested buyers should note that these vehicles are used and have been imported into Pakistan from other countries. Therefore, they may require some maintenance and repair work to get them up to local road standards.
READ MORE: FTO orders release of illegally detained iPhone-14 and laptops by customs officials
Potential buyers will have a chance to inspect the vehicles before the auction begins to ensure that they are aware of any issues that may affect the performance or value of the car.
The auction provides an excellent opportunity for those looking to purchase used imported vehicles at an affordable price. Interested individuals can obtain more information about the auction by contacting the Peshawar Customs office directly or visiting the Custom House Peshawar on the day of the auction.
READ MORE: FBR increases steel products valuation for sales tax collection
Overall, this auction is a chance for individuals to purchase imported vehicles that they might not otherwise have the opportunity to own. The auction will also help to clear out old and unused vehicles, making way for new and more efficient modes of transportation.
READ MORE: FBR shuffles senior customs officers in preparations of Eid-ul-Fitr
The collectorate will present the following vehicles for the auction:
01. Mercedes Benz (Bullet Proof) Model 1982, Chassis No. WDB-12603312037551.
02. Toyota Corolla Car Model Nil, Chassis No. KE20-1510794.
03. Toyota Corolla Car Model 2006 (As per Website), Chassis No. ZZE122-9303449.
04. Daihatsu Hi Jet Black Model 2010 (As per Website), Chassis No. S31IV-0067451.
05. Toyota Corolla Sprinter Car Model 1988 (As per Website), Chassis No. EE90-5018308.
06. Toyota Hiace Van Model 1996 (As per Website), Chassis No. KZH100-1025941.
07. Toyota Surf Jeep Model 1996 (As per Website), Chassis No. KZN185-0033713.
08. Toyota Camry Car Model 2011 (As per Website), Chassis No. 6T153BK400X125840.
09. Toyota Camry Car Model 2014 (As per Website), Chasssis No. 6T1BF3FK40X056581.
10. Toyota Mark-X Car Model 2011 (As per Website), Chassis NO. GRX133-6002320.
11. Toyota Sportage Jeep Model 2002 (As per Documents) (HQ), Chassis No. DFML-SPG-500378.
12. Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G Model 2003 ( As per Website ), Chassis No. VZN215-0003424.
LIST OF VEHICLES AT STATE WAREHOUSE NOWSHERA
01. Toyota CHR Car Model 2018 (As per Website), Chassis No. JTNKY3BXX01012935.
02. Toyota Corolla “X” Car Model 2000 (As per Website), Chassis No. NZE121-3006102.