KARACHI: Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Wednesday issued the list of 25 top performing companies for the year 2017.
Every year, the Exchange acknowledges the performance of the top companies shortlisted on the basis of comprehensive criteria, which includes (i) Capital Efficiency, (ii) Profitability, (iii) Free-Float of Shares, (iv) Transparency, (v) Corporate Governance & Investors Relation and (vi) Compliance with Listing of Companies & Securities Regulations.
The awards given by the Exchange to the top companies recognises their excellent financial and managerial performance, thereby providing them inter-alia a powerful marketing tool.
Pakistan Stock Exchange is pleased to announce the names of the top 25 companies for the year 2017 that have been selected on the basis of the highest score obtained as per the Criteria for Selection of Top Companies mentioned earlier:
Name of Company
1. Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited.
2. Unilever Pakistan Foods Limited.
3. Lucky Cement Limited.
4. Nestle Pakistan Limited.
5. Golden Arrow Selected Stocks Fund Limited.
6. Arif Habib Limited.
7. Archroma Pakistan Limited.
8. International Industries Limited.
9. International Steels Limited.
10. Engro Fertilizers Limited.
11. Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited.
12. Habib Bank Limited.
13. Colgate – Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited.
14. Atlas Honda Limited.
15. Kohinoor Energy Limited.
16. Mari Petroleum Company Limited.
17. The Hub Power Company Limited.
18. Millat Tractors Limited.
19. Shifa International Hospitals Limited.
20. Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited.
21. United Bank Limited.
22. Meezan Bank Limited.
23. Atlas Battery Limited.
24. Murree Brewery Company Limited.
25. Bank AL Habib Limited.