ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Thursday notified promotions of steno-typists and supervisors/head clerks of Inland Revenue Department to BS-16 with immediate effect.
Through a notification following steno-typists have been promoted as assistant private secretary (BS-16) on regular basis with immediate effect:
01. Alamgir Khan, RTO Peshawar
02. Sirajuddin, RTO Peshawar
03. Zaheer Iqbal, RTO Rawalpindi (He will actualize promotion with effect from April 14 on retirement of Javaid Mukhtar, APS (BS-16), RTO Rawalpindi.
04. Khalid Mehmood, RTO Gujranwala
05. Muhammad Khalid, RTO Gujranwala
Through another notification, the following supervisors/head clerks of Inland Revenue Department have been promoted to the post of Office Superintend Inland Revenue (BS-16) with immediate effect:
01. Muhammad Ramazan, Supervisor, RTO Islamabad
02. Noor Zaman, Supervisor, RTO Peshawar
03. Muhammad Mukhtiar, head clerk, RTO Peshawar
04. Muhammad Younis, Supervisor, RTO Sahiwal
05. Muhammad Mushtaq, Supervisor, RTO Sahiwal
The FBR said that promotion would take effect subject to the condition that no disciplinary proceedings are pending against them.