ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday notified promotions of Superintendents, Principal Appraiser, and Superintendent Preventive of Customs Department are promoted to the post of Assistant Collector (BS-17) in Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) with immediate effect and until further orders.
The promotions of following officers of PCS have been notified:
01. Nadeem Ahmad, Superintendent, LTU, Karachi
02. Mumtaz Khan, Superintendent, MCC, Peshawar
03. Muhammad Nazar-ul-Hassan, Superintendent, LTU, Karachi
04. Muhammad Zahid Khan, Superintendent, MCC, Peshawar
05. Muhammad Javed Mahmood, Superintendent, MCC, Faisalabad
06. Muzafar Ali Rizvi, Principal Appraiser, MCC, Appraisement-East, Karachi.
07. Israr Hussain, Principal Appraiser, MCC, Islamabad.
08. Syed Shahid Hussain Rizvi, Principal Appraiser, MCC, Gwadar.
09. Riaz Hussain Bhatti, Principal Appraiser, MCC, Appraisement, Lahore.
10. Salim Yousaf, Principal Appraiser, Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-Customs, Karachi.
11. Ishtiaq Ahmed, Principal Appraiser (Valuation), MCC, Islamabad.
12. Muhammad Saleem, Superintendent Preventive, MCC, Preventive, Karachi.
The FBR said that on their promotion the existing posts of Superintendent/ Principal Appraiser/ Superintendent Preventive held by them are up-graded to BS-17 as personal to them till their posting against regular posts of Assistant Collector.
Their promotion will take effect from the date of their charge assumption.
The FBR further said that they will be on probation for a period of one year, extendable for further period, not exceeding one year, provided that if no order is issued by the day following the termination of probationary period, the appointment shall deem to be held until further order.
The officers already drawing Performance Allowance equal to 100 percent of basic pay will continue to draw it on their promotion.