ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Wednesday constituted a grievances redressal committee to resolve the complaints of bidders pertaining to contracts of the revenue body.
In an office order issued by the FBR stated that in accordance with rule 48(1) of the Public Procurement Rules, 2004, it had constituted the grievances redressal committee comprising the following officers of the FBR with immediate effect:
01. Ali Raza, PD(ITTMS)/Procurement specialist: chairman
02. Ardsher Saleem Tariq Chief Broadening of Tax Base: Member
03. Amir Javed, Secretary (Management-IR): Member
04. Tariq Mehmood, Second Secretary (Admin): Member
05. Shiraz Ali, Second Secretary (SSM): Member.
The committee will have full powers to address the complaints of bidders pertaining to procurement / contracts in FBR (Headquarter) before entry into force of the procurement contracts in question.