ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has restricted the benefit of tax concession to 62 non-profit organizations (NPOs) under Tax Laws (Second Amendment) Ordinance, 2021.
1. any Sports Board or institution recognised by the Federal Government for the purposes of promoting, controlling or regulating any sport or game
2. The Citizens Foundation.
3. Fund for Promotion of Science and Technology in Pakistan.
4. Fund for Retarded and Handicapped Children.
5. National Trust Fund for the Disabled.
6. Fund for Development of Mazaar of Hazarat Burri Imam.
7. Rabita-e-Islami’s Project for printing copies of the Holy Quran.
8. Fatimid Foundation, Karachi.
9. Al-Shifa Trust.
10. Society for the Promotion of Engineering Sciences and Technology in Pakistan.
11. Citizens-Police Liaison Committee, Central Reporting Cell, Sindh Governor House, Karachi.
12. ICIC Foundation.
13. National Management Foundation.
14. Endowment Fund of the institutions of the Agha Khan Development Network (Pakistan listed in Schedule 1 of the Accord and Protocol, dated November 13, 1994, executed between the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Agha Khan Development Network.
15. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Memorial Awards Society.
16. Iqbal Memorial Fund.
17. Cancer Research Foundation of Pakistan, Lahore.
18. Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, Lahore.
19. Christian Memorial Hospital, Sialkot.
20. National Museums, National Libraries and Monuments or institutions declared to be National Heritage by the Federal Government.
21. Mumtaz Bakhtawar Memorial Trust Hospital, Lahore.
22. Kashmir Fund for Rehabilitation of Kashmir Refugees and Freedom Fighters.
23. Institutions of the Agha Khan Development Network (Pakistan) listed in Schedule 1 of the Accord and Protocol, dated November 13, 1994, executed between the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Agha Khan Development Network.
24. Azad Kashmir President’s Mujahid Fund,1972.
25. National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, (Pakistan) Karachi.
26. Businessmen Hospital Trust, Lahore.
27. Premier Trust Hospital, Mardan.
28. Faisal Shaheed Memorial Hospital Trust, Gujranwala.
29. Khair-un-Nisa Hospital Foundation, Lahore.
30. Sind and Balochistan Advocates’ Benevolent Fund.
31. Rashid Minhas Memorial Hospital Fund.
32. Any relief or welfare fund established by the Federal Government.
33. Mohatta Palace Gallery Trust.
34. Bagh-e-Quaid-e-Azam project, Karachi.
35. Any amount donated for Tameer-e-Karachi Fund.
36. Pakistan Red Crescent Society.
37. Bank of Commerce and Credit International Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology.
38. Federal Board of Revenue Foundation.
39. The Indus Hospital, Karachi.
40. Pakistan Sweet Homes Angels and Fairies Place.
41. Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital.
42. Aziz Tabba Foundation.
43. Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation,SIUT Trust and Society for the Welfare of SIUT.
44. Sharif Trust.
45. The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Institute.
46. Pakistan Disabled Foundation.
47. Sardar Trust Eye Hospital, Lahore.
48. Supreme Court of Pakistan – Diamer Bhasha & Mohmand Dams – Fund.
49. Layton Rahmatullah Benevolent Trust (LRBT).
51. The Prime Minister’s COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund-2020.
52. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI).
53. Lahore University of Management Sciences.
54. Dawat-e-Hadiya, Karachi.
55. Baitussalam Welfare Trust.
56. Patients’ Aid Foundation.
57. Alkhidmat Foundation.
58. Alamgir Welfare Trust International.
59. Prime Minister’s Special Fund for victims of terrorism
60. Chief Minister’s(Punjab) Relief Fund for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) of KPK
61. Prime Minister’s Flood Relief Fund 2010 and Provincial Chief Minister’s Relief Funds for victims of flood 2010
62. Waqf for Research on Islamic History, Art and Culture, Istanbul