ISLAMABAD: National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday established Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) cell at the bureau.
The cell will be headed by Zahir Shah, Director General, Operation, NAB Headquarters, Islamabad and would be comprised of the following officers:
01. Zafar Iqbal, Director Monitoring
02. Mufti Abdul Haq, Additional Director/Desk Officer
03. Jahanzeb Fareed, Banking Expert
04. Sohail Ahmed, Banking Expert
05. Nasir Mehmood Mughal, Senior Legal Consultant (Prosecution Division)
The main responsibilities of the cell would include compliance, monitoring, analysis and coordination with national FATF Secretariat and relevant stakeholders.